Our Web Applications Development Team translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Building front-end components for the CCBill e-commerce web platform and PhoenixNAP client portal.
- Driving continual improvements by suggesting UI and front-end software architecture improvements and propose the use of new technologies, ensuring web development follows a responsive paradigm.
- Periodically review staging and production environments, as well as client-side performance, and proactively improve on it.
- Experienced with LESS/SASS or other CSS preprocessors
- Experienced with servers like Express.js, Tomcat, httpd etc.
- Familiar with Node.js and surrounding tooling
- Expert knowledge in developing high-volume / high-availability web applications
- Knowledge of reactive programming and redux/flux is desirable
- Team player with great communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.