About the position
What would be your responsibilities?
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
What skills and experience do you need?
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Great knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, including SaaS
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Good spoken and written English skills
Why you'll love working at Epic Software Solutions?
- A chance to be a part of casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for diverse clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Very positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Private health insurance
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Personalized birthday cake :)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline for applications: 24.08.2021.