We are looking for a:
What are we looking for?
- - Our new colleague must know CSS3 and HTML5, and have experience with one or more of the following frameworks: React, Angular, Vue.js,
- - Candidate have to understand what are bundlers and transpilers, and to have some experience working with them
- - Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- - Experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Here are some other technologies that we use recently. Candidates familiar with any of them will be ranked better, others must be prepared to learn them:
- Git for version control
- We use following testing frameworks Mocha, Karma, Jest, Cypress
- Software that we develop runs on AWS Lambda and is being deployed with Serverless framework.
- Sometimes we use React Native, or Cordova and Ionic or for development of mobile apps
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- Follow the existing company, team and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
- Communicate a in clear and structured way with clients and colleagues
What we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Game room for fun
- - Company parties and team buildings
- - Relocation package
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: