Adello is a leading European advertising platform leveraging its proprietary award-winning Big Data technology. A successful candidate will have the drive, enthusiasm and ability to operate in a startup environment that is set to change the world of data.
- Design, develop, and enhance advertising templates to optimally perform on a broad range of mobile devices
- Work with backend team to integrate with Adello’s Big Data platform
- User experience work on Adello’s own web assets
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Be able and willing to contribute to UI/UX design conversations
- Able to think out of the box for innovative technological solutions to complex problems
- Self-starter with ability to take a problem and run with it
- Fun to be around is a must!
- Ability to speak and write English is a must!
Adello is a leading programmatic media-buying platform for mobile advertising. Adello’s intelligent real-time targeting platform, «AdCTRL», is based on patented Big Data technology break-through that allows to analyze petabytes of data at millisecond latency. AdCTRL’s real-time machine-learning algorithms update targeting strategies 100,000 times a second. The platform self-optimizes for maximum marketing ROI for both brand and direct response campaigns. It fulfills highest brand safety requirements and serves industries including telcos, automotive, and consumer goods. Customers include large agency networks such as GroupM and leading mobile SSP’s such as Smaato. The company holds many awards including Gartner’s «Cool Vendor in infrastructure and Big Data for 2012», IAB Switzerland‘s «Digital Marketer of the Year 2013», IFJ‘s «Swiss Top100 Startup Award 2012» and CRN‘s «Big Data 100 for 2012». The company was founded in 2008 and has operations in the US, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Serbia, Singapore, Malaysia. More information can be found at www.adello.com