The ideal candidate would be well-rounded and able to work well with product owners, designers, and PHP developers to create unique slot and casino games.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Developing new interesting HTML5 2D and 3D casino games with focus on mobile
- Improving and maintaining existing games
- Exploring and proposing new technologies that can improve our work and game performance
- Work closely with game producer, backend team, game designer, game artist and sound engineer to find the best possible solutions for the new games
- Writing client side APIs used by our partners to integrate our games
- Writing documentation and keeping it up to date
- Performing developer tests and releasing the product
- University degree in computer sciences or relevant working experience
- Experience in version control systems like Git
- Good English skills - both written and verbal
Counted as a plus:
- Experience working with WebGL or canvas based animations using some of the libraries (PixiJS, CreateJS or similar) together with some tween libraries (eg. GSAP, TweenJS)
- Experience with some of the JS testing frameworks
- Experience in developing casino games and solutions
- Experience with CD/CI
- Experience in using front-end tools (WebPack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.)
We are looking forward to your application!
To apply, send us your CV in English language. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.