You are Junior .NET Developer who will work on integration with SAP services, within the fully integrated digital company where technology, design, content, media, and product specialists work together, with great digital experiences. With an interdisciplinary approach, you will be a part of the team that represents a mixture of top talents working in an Agile environment. Together with your team and your clients, you will create meaningful impact in the world of connected consumer.
- Building and maintaining .NET applications
- Writing test guidelines for developed features and automated tests in coordination with QA
- Reviewing code and writing the coding guidelines
- Creating and maintaining software documentation
- Collaborating with technical and non-technical people to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Introducing and implementing new technologies, frameworks and libraries
- 1+ years of software development and design experience, preferably in building enterprise web-based applications
- Knowledge in C#, knowledge of the .NET 4.5+, .NET Core framework and its newest features
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and understanding of design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of Web development technologies (ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, WebAPI, ASP.NET Core), web services (SOAP, REST) and HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL), NoSQL knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of code versioning tools - Git
- Experience in ORM (Entity Framework)
- Experience with SAP Commerce and/or other e-commerce is a plus
- Programming/software development
- Database design
Personal qualities and social skills.
- Healthy passion
- Self-starting motivation
- Ability to explain technical information to non-techies
- Knowledge sharing
- Orientation to detail
- Good organizational skills
Should you come work with us you will have.
- A structured onboarding and orientation process for first couple of months
- Mentor and buddy to make the transition to WM easier
- The opportunity to work with great people who share the same values
- Friendly environment and colleagues always eager to help and share their knowledge and experiences
- Professional development, certification and training (international and local)
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
What to expect next - Hiring process in WM.
You can expect to go through next stages in selection process:
- First stage - Qualified applicants receive a project assignment.
- Second stage - Successful candidates will then be invited to an interview with HR and .NET team People Manager.
- Third stage - Successful candidates will then be invited to a final interview with CTO.
- Successful candidate will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
- All candidates, who applied for the job, will receive feedback after and/or during the selection process regarding their status.