Junior Data Scientist
We connect bettors with iGaming operators through innovative digital platforms, empowering the global sports betting community.
- Conducting research on the implementation of the latest machine learning algorithms
- Contributing to the machine learning modeling processes
- Discovering business insights from large volumes of data using machine learning technologies
- Providing support for ongoing and upcoming data science projects
- Analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural environment
- Creative mindset & Analytical thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent university degree is a plus
- Solid understanding of Statistics, Linear Algebra, and Calculus
- Practical experience in implementing Machine learning algorithms towards solving tasks
- Practical experience with Python’s data science libraries like Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib
- Practical experience with SQL and/or other database technologies
Expected start date: as soon as possible.