We are looking for a
Junior DevOps Engineer
Belgrade, Novi Sad
What are we looking for?
- - Ability and willingness to learn
- - Basic knowledge of Linux administration
- - Basic knowledge of Bash
- - Basic understanding of cloud computing
- - Basic understanding of computer networks
- - Understanding concepts of virtualization and containerization
- - Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- - Basic knowledge of Git and Jenkins
- - Basic understanding of HTTP
- - Understanding of software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools
What you will do:
- You will have the chance to learn and grow your experience with tools like Jenkins, Puppet, AWS Cloud, Terraform, Docker in subjects such as creating AWS Cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code, deploying applications using CI/CD pipeline and constantly improving process using Ruby and Automation tools.
- Work in a team with skilled DevOps Engineers to develop and operate a complex build and continuous integration infrastructure.
What we offer?
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Game room for fun
- - Gym for health (BG)
- - TechLab9 for researching purposes (NS)
- - Garage for your bike (NS), parking lot for your car (BG)
- - Relocation package
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: