We are a startup headquartered in Austin, Texas USA (yeehaw yankee dooddle cowboy!)
We have built a mobile app, that helps social media influencers & creators communicate with their VIP audience via SMS & charge subscription.
If hired you will report to our head developer located in the USA, and join a team of 8 developers spread throughout the world (Russia, Croatia, Brazil, Indonesia). All of our developers work remote, on a flexible schedule, as long as you get your work done we do not care when you work.
All of your tasks are written & assigned in Asana. The tasks & instructions are clear and straightforward. Our code documentation is immaculate, so you should not have too much trouble learning the codebase. We have 2 Russian speakers on the team who can help guide you if there are any language concerns.
Proactive developers, willing to learn and be apart of the international decentralized team.
Role & Responsibility:
- Report to Senior Developer
- Senior Developer will write tasks into well explained JIRAs
- Senior Developer will QA your code before committed.
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong sense of team and group collaboration
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with React Native & VUE.JE
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience creating database schema that represents and support business processes
- Proficiency in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements