Brid.TV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. We have developed an online video platform that is entirely self-funded and created by some of the leading experts in the online video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What you will be doing:
- Working on the video player and accompanying technologies, "Client-facing" part of the platform.
- Learning about the display of video content and video ads (based on IAB standards — VAST / VPAID).
- Collaborating with the design/marketing team to improve the video player through the relevant requirements of "enterprise" users.
Required skills and knowledge:
- At least 6 months of professional Web development experience.
- Good knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5, with priority on video and audio elements.
- Using GIT, Grunt, and Linux.
Recommended skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of IAB video advertising standards (VAST, VPAID, etc.) is a plus.
- NodeJS, WebRTC protocol.
- Prebid.js is a huge plus.
- Experience working with some of the following frameworks: Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS, Jquery.
- Ability to solve problems, good communication, and collaboration skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate using technical English terms.
- Permanent and full-time employment.
- Competitive salary.
- 20+ vacation days per year.
- Professional development and training.
- Private health insurance.
- 7-hour workdays, 08–15 (35 hours per week).
- High-standard office space located in Airport City.