We are looking for frontend developers to join our growing team in Novi Sad. As a Junior Developer, you will have the opportunity to work together with our experienced developers and software engineers on business-critical projects for our clients. This will require a structured and systematic approach to problem-solving as well as a passion for creating a seamless user experience of our software applications. On each project you will work in a team of developers and software engineers who will provide you with guidance and mentoring at each step.
- Bachelor's degree, or at least 1 year of experience in the software development industry
- Systematic and structured approach to new challenges
- Good spoken and written English
- Good communication skills, ability to collaborate with other team members
- Design and implement new software features with efficiency and stability in mind
- Evolve and improve existing features
- Identify and point out issues that need improvement
- Maintain code standards regarding quality and documentation
- Collaborate with other team members in your daily work and more!
What we offer:
We offer working on interesting projects for well-known international clients, above-average salary according to your qualification, professional training and mentoring programs, job security and career opportunities. Our team culture values engineering quality and technical excellence as well as creativity and innovation.
- A spacious office in the best location of Novi Sad
- Flexible working hours, home office during the COVID-19 pandemic and on request
- Experienced and professional co-workers
- Training and mentoring programs, educational resources, and certifications
- Private health insurance and paid sick leave
- Maternity and paternity leave
- and more!