Hello there, thanks for paying attention to our vacancy and let us introduce ourselves.
We are an IT company occupying a remarkable place in marketing, gaming, and financial segments of the iGaming industry. Our products are successfully implemented in European, African, and Latin American markets.
Ever since we first started, we have been driven to find the best solutions in everything we do. At the same time, we have been creating strong connections worldwide, which have helped us establish our presence in the industry.
We strive for fun, elegance, and efficiency in everything we do. You can feel this in our relaxed, homelike working environment. We offer employment and seek to hire only the brightest, most driven, and most gifted minds around.
Currently, we are looking for an ambitious Junior PHP Developer to join our team for full-time employment in our beautiful office in New Belgrade.
Here are a few reasons to join us:
- competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution (annual salary review,);
- rapid growth (junior to CEO is a familiar journey for our company. We value business results and individuals eager to raise the bar. As an employer we provide supportive space to pursue your ideas);
- we are taking care of the overall well-being of our people by providing private health insurance and Fit Pass for all;
- work-life balance (25 working days of paid vacation, flexible schedule, corporate events, and team-building activities);
- modern and comfy office (easy-to-get office in new business center with a spectacular view, free fruits, and snacks in the office, playroom with billiard, tennis table, and PlayStation);
- we like to celebrate special days and have fun at our corporate events, and team-building activities, and we have special vouchers for our people's birthdays so you can enjoy your special day.
As a Junior PHP Developer at our company, we expect you to be responsible for:
- Develop innovative solutions for various projects within the company
- Provide ongoing support for existing solutions
- Manage personal development tasks and team member requests based on priorities defined by the group manager
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Develop high-quality, reusable code for future use
- Stay up-to-date with current best practices and learn about new technologies
- Collaboration with the team to ensure that project goals and objectives are met
- Knowledge of PHP 8+
- Understanding of MVC, OOP, SOLID
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of GIT
- Basic knowledge of bash commands and Linux system
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must have the ability to research and learn new technologies
- Attention to detail, good time-management skills
- Passion for development trends and best practices
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with frameworks (Symfony or other)
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of caching systems (Redis, Memcached, etc.)
- Issue tracker Gitlab or similar
- Experience with NGINX
For our part, we are ready to provide you with our full and comprehensive support in order to cope successfully with this list of tasks. Our CMS Department is waiting for you to become an indispensable part of it and to strengthen us with your personality.