IT lab is a private company, operating in Belgrade, that nourishes and enriches long term relationships with clients anchored in Sweden and Denmark. More than 15 years passed in mutual trust.
We are spreading our cheerful development team with experienced, but also not experienced knowledge-hungry people.
That being said - responsible, open minded person with positive attitude and joy, would be perfect for this job title.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and enhance web applications
- Design and develop high availability microservices
- Ensure high performance on both mobile and desktop
- Write documented C#, TypeScript, HTML and LESS with corresponding unit tests
- Be a valuable and integral part of a high functioning team
- Previous work experience is not required
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design fundamentals
- Knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Ability to work in an international team
Experience in this area are considers as a plus:
- Web services development (WCF, ASP.NET Web API etc.)
- .NET CORE
- Entity Framework (Code First)
- Working with Amazon Cloud Services
- Microservice-oriented application
- Experience in E2E or Unit Testing
- Working with team collaboration system/software (TFS, GIT, Team City, Jira)
- Working with Agile methodologies, SCRUM, Kanban