Full-time or Part-time Contractor (Remote, Europe)
A junior software engineer based anywhere in Europe is sought by DigitalMR to work on the development of Django based web applications for digital market research. Work will include designing apps, developing them together with related tests, and deploying them alongside our current web platform. This is a full-time or part time placement with a competitive salary and significant opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Python language and Django framework knowledge
- Having a great fit with the DigitalMR company values
- One or two years work experience. Remote work experience will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of SQL and ORM patterns
- Working knowledge of the Git version control system and its preferred development workflows
- Good organisational skills both in management of time and software code
- Knowledge of server administration and Amazon Web Services will be considered an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with a dynamic team of software engineers to realise web-based platforms
- Developing web applications / platforms for market research
- Developing backend services and APIs for Big Data harvesting and reporting
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about technology and innovation
- Flat structure, no bureaucracy, and lots of autonomy
- Monthly fee based on experience
- Working from home
- 21 days paid vacation
- Annual Bonus
Please send your CV in English.
DigitalMR has cracked the code of unstructured data! It is developing an AI based data analytics platform to help its clients make data driven decisions based on customer behaviour. Its world class team has spent over 6 years in focussed R&D solving some of the most difficult problems around text and image analytics. DigitalMR’s main areas of research include sentiment and semantic analysis in any language, emotions analysis, and image theme and logo detection. DigitalMR is a remote first company and works with blue-chip multinationals such as P&G, Coca Cola, Radley, YPO, Nielsen and many more.
DigitalMR does not discriminate against any person on the basis of their age, disability, gender (or gender reassignment), race, nationality, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or marital status, whether for employment purposes or the establishment of other business relationships (e.g. clients and partners).