Junior C++ Programmer
Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Junior C++ Programmer to join our growing team! Junior C++ Programmer works under the supervision of Lead Programmer to develop and support engine and gameplay features. In this position, you will be introduced to the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform experiences. You will collaborate closely with game designers and other programmers in the team as well as other Ubisoft studios across the world.
- Work with game designers and fellow programmers to conceptualize and realize new game subsystems
- Code incrementally and take care not to break existing features
- Choose the appropriate data structures and algorithms for the task at hand
- Test work after each stage to ensure stability
- Follow a coding style that is efficient and easy to read
- Work and improve with the goal of ownership over own features
- Solid C++ programming skills. an internship or two and/or working experience in C++ is considered a plus :)
- Passion for a career in the games industry
- Desire and curiosity to learn and improve constantly
- Excellent problem solving and debugging ability
- Good team communication skills
- Fluent in English
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!