The Junior QA Automation Engineer is responsible for the improvement of the quality of our internally developed software systems. This engineer will assist in all testing activities, test automation frameworks, research, design, and implementation of software that is a part of the team domain.
- Ownership of end-to-end testing activities, including writing and executing manual, automated, and performance tests for highly complex and distributed backend systems to support core products
- Maintain robust test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms
- Create test plans, test cases, and perform acceptance and manual tests when needed
- Investigate and troubleshoot potential environment and/or test issues
- Work closely with Operation and Release teams on testing new software releases
- Cooperate with other engineers to produce high quality and resilient products
- Degree in Computer Science or similar technical faculty (or near the end of it)
- 0-2 years of test automation experience or software development with OOP (Java, Python...) is a plus, but we will also consider fresh graduates
- Clear understanding of QA principles and methodology and the ability to apply this understanding directly to concrete QA problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience writing tests using popular test automation frameworks
- Experience with JIRA, or other ticketing/bug tracking system
- Experience with REST API development
- Good understanding of Git and branching
- Experience with Selenium
- Good knowledge of SQL and database design
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.