- Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in software and related systems on a basic level
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues/errors and recommend changes to Product that will reduce future occurrences of errors
- Perform tests, both manual and automated, and use our current management tools to document all results/details.
- Responsible for software releases, configuration and monitoring
- Develop minor improvements and ad hoc reports
- Help team with their documentation needs
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
For a good start you will need:
- University degree (or in your final year of studies) from Electrical Engineering Faculty, Mathematics Faculty, Faculty of Organizational Science – IT Program or related
- Familiarity with APIs and web services will be considered as a big plus
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in a team and being a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and
You will enjoy:
- Paid internship and career development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- A unique and inspiring atmosphere full of talented people willing to share their professional knowledge
- We will support you to go beyond what you thought possible, help you learn as much as you can and provide genuine experiences for you, from the start
Please include your references in your CV, as reference check is an integral part of our selection process.
We hope to meet you soon!