- Develop clean, well-formed, testable and maintainable code following the accepted coding standards.
- Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in software and related systems on a basic level.
- Perform tests, both manual and automated, and use our current management tools to document all results/details.
- Help team with their documentation needs.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
For the good start you will need:
- University degree (or in your final year of studies) from Electrical Engineering Faculty, Mathematics Faculty, Faculty of Organizational Science – IT Program or related
- Good knowledge of SQL and Java
- Familiarity with Spring Boot/Jboss and Hibernate, Linux, APIs and web services will be considered as a big plus
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
You will enjoy:
- Paid internship & career development opportunities
- Mobile phone and tariff package with unlimited internet
- Opportunity to participate in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- A unique and inspiring atmosphere full of talented people willing to share their professional knowledge
- We will support you to go beyond what you thought possible, help you learn as much as you can and provide genuine experiences for you, from the start.