We are thrilled to offer an opportunity for the candidate who is self-motivated, accomplished PHP/Drupal developer that loves coding and wants to join and lead a team of engineers that are creating quality code that changes the world and improves lives.
- Minimum 5+ years experience using PHP in a working environment.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Drupal application development.
- Drupal 7 site-building experience, including experience extending contrib modules as well as implementing and maintaining custom modules.
- High level understanding of APIs and ability to connect to, develop, and maintain API connections.
- Database skills using MySQL or MariaDB.
- Experience working with a DevOps Team.
- Experience with microservices, Java, Phyton.
- Ability to develop written documents – procedures, summaries, reports, etc.
- Experience determining accurate project timelines and obsessively detail-oriented.
- As part of the Engineering Leadership Team, provide solutions and technical architecture for a large scale e-commerce site using headless Drupal 7.
- Aid in the rapid execution of an ongoing site migration project based on Drupal 7.
- Create architectural blueprint diagrams and documentation.
- Directly contribute to the development effort by writing code and executing complex tasks.
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Collaborate with project managers to determine development schedule.
- Work closely with project managers and developers to manage the project and ensure smooth execution.
- A competitive salary.
- Work from home or anywhere you want (full remote position).
- Flexible working hours.