Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we're reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We're thinkers, we're creatives, we're technologists, and we're looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a Lead Developer, you will be working closely with product owners along with a cross-functional team to design and engineer solutions meeting customer B2C Commerce requirements. You will focus on engineering and delivering new B2C commerce capabilities.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC
- Write clean and well-structured code
- Perform code reviews and take responsibility for the quality of the code.
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution
- Take responsibility for team performance and task allocation
- Collaborate with team members to improve the product
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, timelines for key initiatives, and take part in client meetings.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation
- Mentor and train more junior developers
- At least 3 years of experience with Commerce Cloud Platform as a Front-end Developer
- Understanding of architectural principles and coding patterns of Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Proficient knowledge & hands-on experience using ISMLs, SCSS, Bootstrap, client-side JS and setting up Business Manager Configuration
- Understand Import/Export of various objects in Business Manager
- Integration experience with multiple third-party vendors using LINK partner cartridges. This includes, but not limited to, Payment gateway solutions, Loyalty vendors, Ratings& Reviews, Social Networking sites, etc.
- Deep understanding of how Order, Promotions, Price Books, Shipping methods, Site Preferences and Administration functions work in Business Manager
- Experience in working and executing build scripts using Webpack/Grunt/Gulp
- Full working proficiency in English
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
eWave je vodeći globalni nezavisni trgovački inovator, osnovan 2009. godine sa preko 280 profesionalaca.
Kao nagrađivani partner platforma poslovne klase: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce i drugi API, prvo, Headless Commerce surround rešenja, eWave pomaže klijentima da stvore konkurentsku prednost sa commerce @ core.
Jedinstvena metodologija eWave-a (eWave Way) kombinuje: korisničko iskustvo; kanališite ekosisteme, poverljivu komercijalnu sposobnost, savete o promenama, prilagođenu negu i kapacitet oblaka uz neumorne poslovne inovacije.
Sa sve većom bazom klijenata, uključujući Nike, Canon, L'Oreal i Kathmandu, Rip Curl i druge, eVave imaju poverenje brendova svetske klase koje opslužuju timovi iz više od 18 gradova: (Pariz, Stokholm, Beograd, Moskva, Sankt Peterburg , Minsk, Grodno, Dnipro, Varšava, Bali, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Manila, Singapore, Melbourne) osnovani i sa sedištem u Sidneju u Australiji.
Novi Sad, Remote
Preporuke se učitavaju...