We are growing our team in Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
What do we have to offer you:
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us?
- that you have at least 8 years of stable professional experience in different areas of software engineering
- experience in developing and implementing architectures for complex systems
- expertise when it comes to assessing actual effects of own architectural decisions on the code level
- ability to oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- strong C# skills and knowledge of .NET Framework, databases, and frontend frameworks like React or Angular
- thorough knowledge of building and deploying of Full Stack applications, including practice with automated testing frameworks like nUnit, SpecFlow, Selenium, Jasmine or similar tools
- experience in configuring and using some of the C# build tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, Cruise Control .NET
- willingness to provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers
- endeavor in ensuring that software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility, etc.
- experience with larger application environments and enterprise architecture is a plus
- broad technology skills: familiarity with enterprise technologies, mobile and desktop clients, application servers, cloud platforms, IoT technologies, relational and NoSQL databases and knowledge how to integrate with systems outside of your primary interest. In addition, you know paradigms like SOA and BPM and technologies such as REST, Web services and messaging
- have desire to develop your skills even further in different areas of software engineering
- fluency in English
What your role here will be?
- developing IT architecture of innovative software solutions
- performing evaluation of existing architectures
- consulting about strategic technological topics
- technical management of teams
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- analytical, with innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- willing to closely collaborate with others in creating modern web, mobile, IoT, AR/VR, cloud-native, blockchain or desktop applications
- able to apply analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- skilled in applying Scrum and agile practices in daily work
- able to create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
Deadline for applications: 17.02.2022.
Zühlke – Empowering Ideas.
We believe that innovation and technology are a positive force of change for business and society. We support our clients to envision and create a sustainable future.
We were founded in Switzerland in 1968 and we are a global innovation service provider. Our 1300 employees are based in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hong Kong, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
The Belgrade office is eight years old, gathers 150+ smart and inspiring colleagues, and keeps expanding!
REady and REcharge comp&ben options are a revolutionary system invented to offer a flexible workplace for our employees. By selecting one of our options, you can perfectly balance work and private life as you like! Need more time with your family? Want to finish your studies? Or are you ready to hustle more and earn more? No worries, we got you covered. With our flexible comp&ben options, we place the power of decision in your hands.
na osnovu N/A recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Java Software Engineer
Pre svega bih istakla kulturu kompanije, prijatnu radnu atmosferu i dobre međuljudske odnose kako unutar firme tako i sa spoljnim saradnicima. Ogranizacija je na visokom nivou, nema rada pod pritiskom, prekovremenog ili rada pod deadline-ovima. Predviđen je edukacioni budžet i dani za lično usavršavanje svakog zaposlenog prema njegovim/njenim interesovanjima. Kompanija nudi pregršt opcija i izuzetno im je stalo do zadovoljstva zaposlenih. Projekti su zanimljivi i prate tehnoloske trendove.
- Osoba nije želela da prikaže svoje lične podatke
- Trenutno zaposlen/a u kompaniji
- Zaposlen na neodređeni vremenski period manje od jedne godine
Ove informacije su mi korisne
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 4 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Solution Architect 1 plata
Open feedback culture
REady and REcharge comp&ben options
Career path opportunities
Flexible working hours
Training and development budget
International assignments up to 1 year
Private health insurance
Gift coupons for wedding
NY show and gift coupons for kids
100% paid maternity leave
Soft skills workshops
Team building events
Fruits, coffee, juices