The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring Lead software developer.
As a Lead software developer in our Delivery - CAS team, which develops and implements modern and future-ready custom applications for various industries and clients, you will be responsible for:
- Software development: Design and development of highly complex software solutions using advanced knowledge and skills, a wide range of experience and best practice, in order to fulfill requirements according to the business needs and project plan;
- Software Design: Identify and design adequate software architecture, so that the best quality relation could be achieved between the technical solution performances, design elements contained in a system specification, and client’s requirements;
- Technology and solution upgrade: Keep up to date with technical and industry sector developments, apply existing and introducing new and approved technologies to develop solutions in order to assure quality standards, and fulfill current and future requirements;
- Team guidance: Lead a team of developers inside assigned projects;
- Customer expert consulting: Consult clients throughout the duration of the project and provides current best practice and solution alternatives, troubleshooting issues and providing timely and efficient resolution of customer requests;
- Knowledge sharing and support: Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to individuals or teams, support and mentor less skilled and less experienced employees, increase work efficiency, create a knowledge-based organization, and sustain competitive advantage;
- Troubleshooting issues and providing timely and efficient resolution of customer requests;
- Monitoring and managing the production process of technical documentation based on SW development;
- Identification, prioritization, and execution of tasks in the software development life cycle.
- You have 10+ years of experience in software development with OOP concepts and design patterns;
- You have strong knowledge of MS .NET, .NET Core and framework Development & usage of other Microsoft stack components (Windows server, MS SQL, Reporting services, etc.);
- You have strong knowledge of Enterprise integration patterns;
- You have relevant experience with Container-based solutions development and implementation (preferably on Kubernetes and OpenShift) on Microservices based architecture and DevOps;
- Your experience in working with the following technologies is an advantage:
- Web development;
- Enterprise RDBMS (eg. MSSQL, Oracle);
- Development with the usage of Angular framework as frontend;
- Usage of BPM tools in projects
- You hold Bachelor degree in Computer sciences;
- You have advanced knowledge of English;
- You are comfortable with adhering to coding standard;
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You are a good team-player.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (Bonus scheme, team-buildings, private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.