TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
The Lead Software Engineer is responsible for managing a software engineering team. The role requires a balance between people management, leadership, and technical responsibilities. Besides driving team’s vision, helping with product design and development, he/she also hires and trains staff.
- Drives the team’s vision and improvements within the team’s domain.
- Oversees the software development processes within the team and participates in software development.
- Ensures delivery of products, features & fixes following engineering best practices.
- Responsible for architecture and technical direction of his/her team.
- Managing a team of both Software Engineers and SDET/QA Automation Engineers.
- Develops team members performance and training plans, ensuring that they align with the company’s objectives and the individuals' career goals.
- Plans and coordinates all the activities of the team.
- Ensures operational continuity of the team and proactively escalates any potential risks.
- Works with other teams’ Lead Software Engineers to coordinate cross-team communication.
- Personally solves escalated requests or forwards them to the next level of authority for resolution.
- Participates in the hiring process of Software Engineer and SDET/QA Automation Engineers.
- University degree or relevant experience.
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages and SQL.
- Experience with Big Data systems and web development is a plus.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Ability to make decisions based on both quantitative and ambiguous qualitative input.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong orientation to details.
- An innovative and proactive approach.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.