Linux Applications Developer
Job category: Software Development
Serbia: Belgrade; Novi Sad;
What we appreciate in Senior Developer is the ability to prioritize well, openly communicate, have a consistent experience and outstanding software engineering skills.
This opportunity involves development of Linux applications, used to transfer different type of data via automotive communication protocols and interfaces.
Work location is Sweden, but besides the above mentioned locations, candidates from everywhere are eligible for applying.
Bring forward your:
- Excellent knowledge of C programming language
- At least 3 years in development of applications and middleware modules for Linux OS
- Excellent knowledge of Linux Application debugging techniques
- Excellent knowledge Linux inter-process communication mechanisms
- Excellent knowledge of GIT, Gerrit and other tools used in Linux kernel source code management
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both in spoken and written is a must
Day to day challenges:
- Preparation of BSP releases for industrial network platforms
- Debugging and fixing of Linux kernel drivers
- Work on development of firmware applications for Linux and Bare metal systems for use in automotive systems for engine monitoring/control and status and configuration consoles
Please note that It is expected that the candidate should be travelling to EU countries to visit our client's team each 4th week (3 weeks to work from our office and 1 week onsite)