As Switzerland's leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We're the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we're just getting started.
Now's your chance to join 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
We are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated QA tester.
If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us!
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Advocating for quality and guiding the team towards the best QA practices
- Participate in the creation and improvement of detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs
- Review and analyze requirement documentation
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- 2+ years experience in Software QA manual testing
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Familiar with SDLC
- Strong experience in API testing with Postman
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Jira/Xray
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of document-oriented databases is a plus
- Knowledge of testing Kafka based systems is a plus
- Knowledge of K8s and Docker is a plus
- Technical background would be considered a plus
- ISTQB certified is a plus
- Fluent in English
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training if you wish to do so
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
TX Services is the new product, design, and engineering center of Switzerland's TX Group in Belgrade.
TX Group AG is a media company headquartered in Zurich. Through a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, as well as its own printing facilities, it is the largest media group in Switzerland. Additionally, as a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses.
In 2020 the company changed its name to TX Group (formerly Tamedia AG) as the result of the Technology Exchange conference, established in 2015.
We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We're about investing in you long-term. The businesses in Switzerland you will work with are healthy, stable, and growing, and we want people that will enjoy sticking around for the ride.
na osnovu 10 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Lepe/nove kancelarije i aktivnosti za zaposlene Konferencije u prostoru, bogat sadrzaj. Najbolja kompanija u Srbiji.
Klijenti - kako se kome zalomi. Negde bude OK, a negde bude pravi pakao raditi sa njima. Nema puno prostora za napredak.
Prosečna neto plata
IT Administrator 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Awards, bonuses, gifts
Work from home
Work equipment provided
Vacation and days off
Fun & Entertainment
Private health insurance
Flexible working hours
Education, professional development
Sport and fitness
Trainings, courses, conferences