About Bosch: Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
About the project: At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch has been present in Serbia since 1991. Today, Bosch in Serbia is active in three of the company’s business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The central areas at our Belgrade location develop and support the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
About the team: The Power Tools Division of the Bosch Group is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. PT/MFD is the central department of Bosch Power Tools focusing on digitalization of manufacturing.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
► Enable data analytics in manufacturing focusing on MES data
► Create and provide common dashboards for manufacturing
► Collaborate and exchange with Data Analytics WG at PT plants as well as with central departments
► Support Data analytic projects
► Relevant university degree (Business Administration, Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering)
► Expertise in Power BI
► Experience with manufacturing reporting
► Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Azure
► Preferred Nexeed MES/IAS expertise (technical and functional wise)
► Preferred experience of working in manufacturing environment 2 years+
► English – mandatory, German – recommended
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 - 27 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours
- If you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Remote Home Office program helps you do that
- Up to 3 days off for private purposes
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription for annual health check ups
- Paid private health insurance
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- English and German language courses
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to global internal/external customers and users.
On top of these, we are offering:
- Remote working environment (in borders of Serbia)
- Canteen (when working in office) with lunch discounts
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
If you are ready to work #LikeABosch, please fill in the contact form and submit your CV (PDF format) in English language. If you have any questions, you can contact us us electronically.
Included in the referral program.