Boopro Tech is a software development company seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast growing team. Our skills and knowledge are very flexible – we are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
Are you passionate about video? Do you love delivering impactful media playback experiences? Do you thrive on creating connections across teams to design and deliver elegant solutions to complex problems?
As a Media Solutions Architect, you will help architect and deliver the best in class video experience across all client platforms (browsers, mobile devices, OTT devices), pushing the envelope of what is technically possible with the most exciting content in the industry.
The ideal candidate should have deep video playback experience and knowledge across all platforms (mobile, web and OTT), and requires technical knowledge and skills that are broad and deep, covering various software and platforms.
Extensive experience in VOD solution design including transcoding, DRM, packaging, CDN delivery and asset lifecycle management.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor and address video streaming related issues in a SVOD service
- Compile statistics and reporting around video usage across mobile and OTT services
- Manage technical details of video distribution and infrastructure, including integration into websites, mobile and OTT applications
- Ability to operate independently, balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Requirements and qualifications:
- 3+ years of video playback experience
- 3+ years of experience architecting and designing complex video playback solutions and experiences
- Deep knowledge of video streaming protocols (HLS and/or MPEG-DASH), video formats, audio formats, DRM implementations, timed text, in-stream metadata, video analytics, and DAI
- Strong technical knowledge across various client platforms, including Android, Apple, Desktop Web, Browser-based devices, Smart TVs, Set-top boxes, Chromecast, PlayStation, Xbox, Roku, and other OTT devices
- Experience delivering distributed systems in production environments
- Required Knowledge of industry-standard project execution methodologies like Agile/SCRUM
- Proven experience influencing business and technology leadership
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Work Remote or from our comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade and Nis
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso and other refreshments
Where are we based?
- Our office in Belgrade is located downtown, Stevana Sremca 20.
- Our office in Nis is located downtown, Trg Kralja Aleksandra 4.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.
Our skills and knowledge are very flexible – we are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
Being on the market since 2017, we have managed to gain the trust and respect from our clients. Long-term relationships and happy customers have always been one of our main goals.
Beograd, Niš, Remote
Beograd, Niš, Remote