INTENS is a software development company based in Novi Sad specializing in designing and developing bespoke solutions and applications. Intens is passionate about the projects it undertakes as it confidently delivers excellence in each and every project and has been doing so for over 19 years. Our teams are engaged in software product development and projects using the latest methodologies, tools and technologies. We are constantly looking for ambitious and talented IT professionals like you – join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
Medior C# Developer
- work on long-term international projects in a team of professionals
- designing, development and integration of client's applications
- collaborate effectively with engineers, analysts, product managers, senior management and other internal groups
- work within our Agile scrum process to deliver quality work products
- participating in daily communication with the client
- participating in a technical design and code reviews
- at least 2 years of experience in software development using C# and .NET framework
- experience with Entity Framework
- preferably skills in MVC, ASP.NET and React
- experience using AWS is a plus
- excellent English skills (oral and written)
- degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline
- excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- strong skills in leading, mentoring and coaching
- ability to work in an international team with international customers
- open-minded and loyal
- orientation towards teamwork
- long term, full-time employment at our office in Novi Sad
- growth potential
- excellent working conditions and equipment
- possibility of occasional remote work after three months in company
- relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- special benefits package
- social activities and very friendly working environment
Please send your application in English.
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed. Any data obtained during this process will be stored exclusively for use within the company and will not be shared with third parties.
Deadline for applications: 30.11.2019.