Are you driven by the best practices and you want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Want to become part of the agile team and to work across the full tech stack? Eager to develop in-house products? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a great Medior Full Stack Developer for our Feeds management team!
Feeds management team works with client’s data, by importing it and transforming it into something useful, like images, videos or campaigns on social networks. Data frequently changes, and the main challenge is to ensure that everything is properly updated for all of the clients. Sometimes client’s data has hundreds of thousands of rows, and updates in those datasets trigger rendering of the same amount of images and videos. This is the scale of problems the Feeds management team is solving.
Tech stack: Angular/TypeScript, C#/ASP.NET Core/Akka.Net, Node.js/TypeScript/NestJS, SQL Server/MongoDB/Elasticsearch
With exposure across the full development lifecycle, as a Medior Full Stack Developer you will design and develop robust, reliable and scalable full stack platform working with C# on the server side within a microservices architecture, Angular 12 and RESTful web services for both client facing and internal systems.
You don’t need experience with all of these but an aptitude and desire to learn is important.
If you are looking for an opportunity to move the bar in developing products used by innovative global clients, join us to become a part of a unique team, beating the global odds from our office in Belgrade.
At Hunch you will:
- Work with minimal supervision on well-defined, specific tasks
- Participate and collaborate with team members in the development process: design, development, testing, deployment, and documentation
- Participate in design and code reviews to help increase the quality of our products
- Support existing systems while making enhancements towards future architecture
- Choose the best technology for the situation in coordination with the Lead Software EngineerInteract with business units effectively regarding requirements and specifications
- Work within a scrum team, and follows the software lifecycle process when developing software
- Collaborate with team members or other groups in writing functional, design, and interface document
We think you are good fit, if you have:
- 3-5 years of strong Full Stack development experience including modern web development (SPA, Angular, Vue.js and TypeScript) and server side development (APIs, messaging, multi-threaded systems)
- Strong Object Orientated Programming with C#
- Knowledge of architecture and development patterns (e.g. SOLID, CQRS, Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing, Microservices)
- Experience in Git
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in working within scrum teams
- A team player with a will to cooperate with his/her coworkers
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with Web API development
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
- Step 1 – CV Submission and Review
- Step 2 – First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
- Step 3 – Technical task + Interview: we’ll brainstorm and create a task relevant to your role
- Step 4 – Team Lead interview gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Who We Are?
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a global Facebook Marketing Partner for advertising creative solutions we help marketers compete online while having fun.
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2022.
Hunch is a Belgrade based fast-growing startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, and Europe.