We are looking for Medior Full Stack Developer (permanent and full-time employment in Belgrade).
BridTV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. We have developed an online video platform which is completely self-funded and created by leading experts in the video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What you will be doing:
As part of a highly skilled team of individuals you will be:
- Tasked with the development of our back-end CMS technology.
- Working on optimizing the back-end structure and data serving efficiency as it pertains to the performance of the front-end video player tech.
- Working on highly scalable data systems.
- Working on improving the usability of the platform and optimizations in the customer-facing areas of the platform.
- Participating in the full software development life cycle: design, documentation, bug fixing, code reviewing, deployment while working on both, front- and back-end sides of the app.
- Creating, updating and testing website pages & features.
- Troubleshooting and solving website problems.
- Updating website platform and plug-ins, and optimizing user experience.
- Fixing website issues and bugs.
- Monitoring website traffic and suggesting improvements.
Required skills and knowledge:
- At least one year of professional Web development experience.
- A good understanding and knowledge of the LAMP environment.
- A basic knowledge of Linux, Apache, Nginx and Github.
- Have worked with CSS3, HTML5, and any HTML framework.
- Experience with WordPress and WordPress templates.
- Experience with cPanel.
- W3C coding practices.
- An ability to work well within teams.
- Knowledge of tech SEO principles.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Ability to communicate using technical English terminology.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player.
- Permanent and full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- 20+ vacation days per year
- Professional development and trainings
- Private health insurance
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week)
- High-standard office space located in Airport City