As a Software Engineer, you will produce software solutions with a combination of system integration of existing software products, but also developing new software products. We are looking for someone that has a strong passion for developing software including operating systems, networks, utilities, routers, databases, compilers and Internet-related tools.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a reliable and skilful engineer who is eager to break down large technical problems and solve them systematically.
- Integrates software with existing software solutions, and develops the integration of Salesforce.com with other applications
- Codes and programs improvements and updates for Salesforce.com projects
- Identifies and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality
- Makes recommendations on best practices for using Salesforce.com and acts as an expert in Salesforce.com development techniques
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and external development partners on software systems integration, design, and development
What skills are essential for this position?
- Java, GitHub
- Spring framework
- Continuous integration
What skills are nice to have?
- Salesforce, APEX
- ELK stack
- RDBMS, SQL Server
- Hortonworks, HBase, Kafka
- Docker Swarm
- User/Identity Management (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML)
- Selenium, FitNesse, JMeter
- 1-3 years of experience or understanding of systems integration
- 1-3 years of experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages
- 1-3 years of experience or understanding of implementing full project lifecycle
- Fluency in English (essential) and German (desired)
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer Certification desired