Leanpay is a VC-backed Fintech start-up that helps consumers to pay for consumer goods on installments. Leanpay is creating an ecosystem that enables consumers to pay overtime for every important purchase frictionless and easy in any shop, eliminating the need to use a classic credit card or personal loans. Consumer financing is the hottest trend in Fintech with total investments of over 500m USD in the last 12 months, and Leanpay is aiming to be at the forefront of that trend in Europe. Our multidisciplinary team, made of experienced professionals from retail, banking, and financial software development, allows us to create a solution that brings additional value to our network of shops and their customers. With offices in Ljubljana and Belgrade, we are looking to expand our team in order to scale our solution across Europe.
You will work closely with a team of hard-working, experienced engineers to help to implement the request gained from our shops and customers. The major focus is on improving services which will help to increase loan origination and facilitation of loans between Leanpay and partner banks.
If you fast-thinking, an independent developer who likes to solve challenge problems, but isn't shy to roll up its sleeves and start in the support team, we would like to meet you.
- In-depth understanding of complete and modern Web applications with microservice architecture, unifying:
- A high-performance and robust Java 8+ stack on the server-side with SpringBoot
- A robust microservice architecture with the SpringBoot, Netflix OSS and Docker
- A powerful workflow to build your application with Maven or Gradle
- 3+ years of experience in:
- Java 8+
- Relational Database Management System and SQL
- JUnit and Mockito
- REST API
- Good verbal & written communications skills in English
- Energized by both challenges and accomplishments
- Experience outside freelancing/outsourcing
Nice to know:
- Cloud Computing Environment (Google Cloud) or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Work on cutting-edge FinTech solution
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Flexibility in organizing your schedule
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to travel abroad
- A budget for professional advancement
- 28 days paid vacation
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please send your CV to us. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.