Have you ever considered making a Photoshop-like tool on the web? Or a video editor tool like After Effects on the web? Not only that…
Images and videos created through Hunch are templates which get transformed into thousands of creatives which are later uploaded to social networks. If you’re using social networks, you most likely have seen some of these creatives which were created through Hunch.
To keep rocking, we are looking for a great Medior Vue.js Developer to join our Creative team! As a Medior Vue.js Developer you will be responsible for the development of the company’s current projects (video and image editor).
If working while also developing both your coding skills and creativity is something that fits perfectly with your personality, we would like to hear from you!
At Hunch you will:
- Work with minimal supervision on well-defined, specific tasks
- Collaborate with team members through the whole development process: ideation, design, documentation, development, testing, and deployment
- Participate in design and code reviews to help increase the quality of our products
- Support existing systems while making enhancements towards future architecture
- Choose the best technology for the situation in coordination with the Lead Software Engineer
- Cooperate with business units to effectively respond requirements and specifications
- Work within a scrum team, and follow the software lifecycle process when developing software
- Collaborate with team members or other groups to build prototypes or write documents, functional, design, and interface
We think you are good fit, if you have:
- 1+ year of experience with Vue.js framework
- Experience with HTML Canvas + Express, Angular, Node.js, HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with micro frontends
- Pixel perfect PSD to HTML/CSS
- A love for UI/UX
- Knowledge and experience with development best practices and standards (design patterns, coding standards, etc.)
- Experience with Git
- A keen eye for details and a sense for creativity
- Experience in working within scrum teams
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with animation is considered a plus
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, with each one allowing us to get to know you better, both professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
- Step 1 – CV Submission and Review
- Step 2 – First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
- Step 3 – Technical Task: we’ll brainstorm and create a task relevant to your role
- Step 4 – Team Lead interview gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Who We Are?
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a global Facebook Marketing Partner for advertising creative solutions we help marketers compete online while having fun.
Deadline for applications: 29.09.2021.