Medior/Senior Laravel Developer
Beograd, Niš, Remote
We are looking for a Medior/Senior Laravel Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. All our code is microservices-based, so in essence, you would be developing multiple APIs, hosted on AWS and Heroku.
On the front-end we use ReactJS, so in order for your team members to make the most of your code, a basic understanding of front-end technologies and how you should structure and document the API services are needed.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules and microservices
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (Amazon S3)
- Work on the development and improvement of our APIs
- Write “clean code”
- Independently resolve bugs, work on improvements, code refactoring, and feature implementation
- Active participation in all parts of the software development life cycle
- Communicate with the front-end using REST, Zoom, and Slack
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel is our preferred choice)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Excellent understanding and application of SOLID principles
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code version-control tools, such as Git
Perks of Being a Part of the Hive
- Centrally located, cool office space
- Access to 500+ paid tutorials
- Company team buildings
- Competitive salary
- You’ll be working on the products we’ve built in-house from the ground up. Including our own internal product/startup
- You’ll be working with the cutting edge tech stack
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to make a real impact with the products we’re working on
- Colleagues that kick-ass
Product Hive is an independent, digital product development agency.
Our mission is to help digital businesses build kick-ass solutions that will help them skyrocket their growth and profits.
We specialize in design and development of top-notch web and mobile applications. We’re open minded, energetic, flexible and we always strive for excellence.
We’ve worked with organizations of all sizes (ranging from single founder startups to big enterprise clients) all across the globe (US, Europe, Asia & Australia).
For more info check out producthive.io, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preporuke se učitavaju...