We are looking for:
Medior/Senior Web Designer
We have an immediate need for a Web Designer in our Novi Sad Office.
As a Web Designer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of visually appealing cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from responsive sites and emails to banners, mobile/tablet apps and micro-sites. You’ll conceptually lead on digital projects and work closely with Creatives, UX and Developers.
The role could involve taking a simple hand-drawn scamp or an interactive wire-frame and turning it into a digital campaign or website layout using Photoshop and/or other Adobe creative suite software. It would be an advantage if you had motion graphic/animation skills.
AS A WEB DESIGNER YOU’LL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working from scamps or, on pure design-led projects, creating a range of cross-platform design work
- Ability to create wireframes from initial briefing
- Working collaboratively with Creatives, UX or Developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments to teams and clients
- Agency experience in designing cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners, microsites, emails)
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Photoshop, After Effects and Illustratorm Adobe XD), Figma
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- High attention to detail
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT:
Recognition of your work, constant nurture of your strengths and value of your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion for making exceptional results. We are a compact team of around 15 people, that created a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, courses and trainings and interesting team buildings. Working hours are 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday. Besides all of this we offer you a substantial quantity of coffee, tea, juices, fruits and sweets.