We are building a long term dedicated team for a fast-growing German startup. Together with our client, we aim to form a team of highly specialized talent which will play an important role in their growth. Our first goal is to form the top positions and then build the team around them.
We are looking for a medior / senior Ruby on Rails developer with experience with Ruby projects, or a full stack or backend senior developer from some other programming language like PHP, Python, Java, .NET who is interested in SWITCHING to Ruby.
Candidates must have at least 4 years of working experience as a software developer on custom projects.
Following are needed technologies and skills:
- Ruby on Rails,
- Testing tools: RSpec, Capybara, React testing library,
- Using Docker and Kubernetes in the work,
- English language is mandatory, both written and spoken.
It is a plus if you:
- Have experience with GraphQL, Redis, ElasticSearch,
- Have good knowledge of wide web standards and technologies,
- Have an understanding of software architecture.
The chosen Candidate will be responsible for:
- Development of smaller features on the software,
- Maintenance, and debugging of the existing system,
- Propose improvements and/or optimization of the existing system,
- Implement good coding and testing rules,
- Learning new technologies
What we offer
- Full time job with a highly competitive salary.
- Stimulating teamwork focused not only on development of hard skills, but also growth in soft skills such as teamwork, leadership, management, business analysis, project management.
Please send your CV electronically.