Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are looking for a talented Middle Quality Assurance Engineer to join our distributed QA team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a global digital transformation and consulting business, where you will work to produce industry-leading digital solutions that are driven by our three core values; efficiency, collaboration, and disruption.
- Be a consultancy partner for your project team (well informed about all benefits and potential risks they might face with the solution chosen)
- Collaborate with your colleagues across all areas of the business, supplying detailed feedback regarding the project’s quality.
- Analyze incoming business requirements.
- Perform various types of testing (functional, integration, regression, user interface testing, cross-browser testing)
- Organize demo sessions and technical meetings with the Project team and client-side group.
- Explore and evaluate features right through the development process
- Develop and support test documentation: test cases, checklists, bug reports.
- You have about 2 years of experience with various types of testing (functional, integration, regression, user interface, cross-browser testing).
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of client-server application architecture.
- Knowledge of SQL query language.
- Testing experience through API.
- Knowledge of Software Development Methodologies
- Experience with Performance testing.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Magento experience or eCommerce background would be a great advantage.
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!
eWave je vodeći globalni nezavisni trgovački inovator, osnovan 2009. godine sa preko 280 profesionalaca.
Kao nagrađivani partner platforma poslovne klase: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce i drugi API, prvo, Headless Commerce surround rešenja, eWave pomaže klijentima da stvore konkurentsku prednost sa commerce @ core.
Jedinstvena metodologija eWave-a (eWave Way) kombinuje: korisničko iskustvo; kanališite ekosisteme, poverljivu komercijalnu sposobnost, savete o promenama, prilagođenu negu i kapacitet oblaka uz neumorne poslovne inovacije.
Sa sve većom bazom klijenata, uključujući Nike, Canon, L'Oreal i Kathmandu, Rip Curl i druge, eVave imaju poverenje brendova svetske klase koje opslužuju timovi iz više od 18 gradova: (Pariz, Stokholm, Beograd, Moskva, Sankt Peterburg , Minsk, Grodno, Dnipro, Varšava, Bali, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Manila, Singapore, Melbourne) osnovani i sa sedištem u Sidneju u Australiji.