IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
- You will be developing server-side components and services for sports betting solutions.
- Maintaining, extending, and supporting existing back-end services and components.
- Direct experience in commercial software development of at least two years.
- Knowledge of Java and Spring Boot (2+ year of experience).
- Knowledge of Git, Maven or Gradle.
- Experience in software optimization.
- Experience in Service-Oriented Design and Development.
- Experience with web services development (REST/SOAP).
- Experience in areas of network socket programming, TCP/IP, communication protocols.
- Experience with Test driven development (JUnit, Mockito).
- Good analytical skills, overall software engineering skills.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, ardour for quality and performance.
Nice to have
- Some knowledge of SQL/PL SQL.
- Some knowledge of Python.
- Some knowledge of C++.
- Some knowledge of RabbitMQ.
- Experience in sports betting and/or gaming development.
The way we work
- One developer codes one service component or logical component part.
- You will be working in a small development team cooperating with Business Analyst, Technical, Test Engineers, in a good and dynamic working atmosphere.
What we offer
- Very competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private health insurance.
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance).
- Opportunity to work with great development team with huge experience in technology and industry in friendly environment.
- Well-connected location with global offices in UK, Italy and United States.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.