HelloWorld.rs je najposećeniji sajt za zapošljavanje IT-evaca u Srbiji. Naša misija je da zapošljavanje u IT industriji učinimo lakšim i bržim. Korisnici sajta nam nisu samo brojka u bazi (ovo nije demagoška žvaka), već smo pasionirano posvećeni povezivanju tech talenata sa odgovarajućim poslovnim prilikama i svakodnevnoj komunikaciji sa njima. Deo smo Infostud grupe, poznatiji kao mlađi IT brat sajta Poslovi.infostud.com. Od malih nogu volimo da eksperimentišemo i testiramo ideje, kako bismo prepoznali i zadovoljili potrebe naših korisnika. Volimo ponedeljak, ne volimo bug-ove, obožavamo (naizgled) loše fore.
Mobile Solutions Architect - Team Lead - Humanity
Humanity is powerful, intuitive, cloud-based workforce management software, helping businesses across many industries manage growth and promote teamwork by making employee scheduling and time tracking more streamlined and intuitive. We are fueled by a commitment to innovation, customer-centric approach and accountability. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork, and transparent leadership.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Solutions Architect - Team Lead to join our Belgrade team of 90+ creative and talented people.
- Leading a team of highly skilled mobile developers (both Android and iOS);
- Owning and leading initiatives to define, design and implement mobile solutions;
- Providing thought and technical leadership for best practices and new/emerging concepts in the areas of mobile applications and platforms;
- Defining both long-term and short-term plans for improving existing features and implementing new ones on native Android and iOS applications, along with improving application performance;
- Discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in native Android or iOS development (having experience in both is a plus);
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities;
- Object-oriented analysis and design techniques;
- Strong knowledge of multi-threaded application developments;
- Solid knowledge of network protocols and servers;
- Proficient in using Git Version Control;
- Flexible attitude, strong commitment to quality and sense of ownership;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in consuming REST web services and asynchronous application development;
- Excellent communication and user-experience skills;
- Strong leadership skills.
- 2 years of team lead experience;
- Passion about UX/UI and being up to date with newest mobile trends (Material Design and implementation);
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology or other agile development processes.
What you can expect:
- International working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- A creative and fun workspace;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Private health insurance;
- Company sponsored training, workshops, education, and team buildings;
- A culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.
Ovaj poslodavac učestvuje na Virtuelnim danima karijera i znanja. Više o tome pročitaj ovde.