We are looking for a Technically oriented individual to join our Support/NOC team. You will be working hands-on, peering with the existing team, performing daily tasks, and supporting customers.
This position will help you grow within the fast-growing security company. The product combines cloud computing, Big Data, Machine Learning, and other cutting-edge fields into an intelligent, dynamic, and robust cybersecurity SaaS platform running on the global cloud.
We’re looking for capable, creative, self-motivated people to grow with us. If you’d like to quickly advance your career while being at the intersection of multiple global trends (cloud adoption, SaaS, machine learning, cybersecurity, and more), with all the opportunities that this represents, we’d love to hear from you.
- Handling Customer Faults and Change Requests via Phone and Email.
- You will be required to be on-call after a business hour (based on a rotating schedule)
- 1-year experience in providing Technical support
- Knowledge of security concepts and practices.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Good listener, strong communication skills, thrive in a busy environment.
- Previous experience with one of the major cloud providers (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Good understanding of networking (TCP/IP, LB, SSL, HTTP/S)
- Previous experience with Security vendors (F5, Checkpoint, Radware)
- Previous experience with web application security
What we offer
- Opportunity to join and to learn from one of the major security platforms
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines (if we ever go back to the office)
- Training sessions for the product and tools we’re using
- Plenty of (online) office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
- Helping those in need