Who are we?
PhoenixNAP is an IT Services Company, offering a wide range of services including Data Centre Colocation, a variety of Cloud Services, Data Backup and DRaaS, and Security Services. In addition to our main Data Center in Phoenix, we operate out of over 15 other locations worldwide. Between these locations, we maintain an extensive infrastructure to support all of our customers’ growing business needs. This allows us to offer a high level of availability, redundancy, and fault tolerance to our clients. Through our partnership with industry-leading vendors, we are able to offer our customers the latest in cutting-edge technology. We comply strictly within PCI DSS standards and are accredited twice yearly.
This position is part of our NOC Services Team. This team is focused on providing timely responses to troubles for both customer and internal devices and systems. The Tier 2 is primarily responsible for triaging and actioning new tickets received from customers as well as automated monitoring. These actions can include both level 1 and level 2 tasks as well as information gathering for escalation to our engineers or other departments.
Please note that this position requires working in 1st and 2nd shift with monthly rotation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front line support for Tier I request
- Triage of newly received tickets, including trouble isolation and basic fixes, or escalation to appropriate internal resource
- Act as single point of contact for customers with open escalations to other internal teams
- Assist the Engineering team with advanced server and networking administration
- Ability to adhere to comprehensive documentation policies and practices
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 Years previous Unix/Linux command line experience
- Basic networking knowledge
- High level of understanding and experience with various IT tools and system
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and other internal teams
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills
Good to know
- Experience with various web hosting platforms and components – Cpanel, Plesk, Apache, Tomcat, NGINK, IIS, SQL
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare preferred)
- Windows server elementary knowledge
- Data Backup and Server Migrations
- Experience in a previous support or help desk role a plus
- Previous experience in a Data Center and/or server hardware troubleshooting
What we offer:
- In addition we offer great benefits that include
- Food allowance 5eur/working day
- Yearly: 25 days PTO + 5 days of Fully Paid Sick Leave
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Private health insurance
- Sports activities
- Colorful offices in Novi Beograd
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit at the office
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and CV in English.