We are RapidSeedbox. A fully remote company that serves over 3500 customers. We provide anonymity and peer-to-peer solutions for thousands of people all over the world. We have around 100,000 IPv4 and we provide IPv4 & IPv6 services to the various customers.
We are looking for someone with strong customer relationship skills as well as IPv4/networking skills to support our customers.
- Driven to go above and beyond for customers
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong willingness to learn
- Have a positive attitude
- Love talking to customers and ship fixes fast
- You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of the IPv4 & IP6 protocols
- Previous experience with the various topics: RIPE/IPv4/IPv6/Proxy
When and When?
You can work from absolutely anywhere. We communicate on Slack mainly. Location is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, and passionate. You can work more or less whenever you want as long as we can fit it in around the needs & tasks in hand.
We do not have a specific set of times for now. Being flexible is key – We need someone who will be able to work on weekends sometimes as well (and take time off during the week, consequently, if needed). We are looking for someone asap, the sooner the better, tomorrow wouldn’t be out of the question, in fact, tomorrow would be good.
Reached the end and still interested?
Please answer the questions in the survey.