TwogNation is looking for an experienced and motivated NodeJS developer, who is passionate about design and programming. Must have at least 3+ years of experience writing clean, production-ready code, which will be integrated with the backend/APIs. We are an esports focused holding company creating a 1-stop solution for gamers and industry stakeholders. Our goal is to provide our customers with new, innovative solutions that push the boundaries and exceed expectations. If you want to work in a modern company, learn lots of new and interesting stuff and collaborate on multiple future projects, using your creativity in the process, then this is the place for you. What differentiates us from our competition is our unique hybrid working model, which allows our employees to work from anywhere where they feel most productive. This allows our current and future employees the freedom and flexibility needed to develop their creative ideas and later incorporate them into future projects and products. Responsibilities include developing RESTful API to be consumed by mobile applications and web applications. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all server-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. This role is a full time opportunity.
- Develop modern APIs in both microservices and serverless functions.
- Design database models in modern database technologies like MongoDB, Redis, and more.
- Strive for effective and automated test strategies.
- Design and implement services to service communication using message-based patterns with common queue technologies like Eventbridge, SQS, SNS and others.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- 4+ years of web development experience, with 3+ using Node.js
- Good background in building scalable distributed products incl. event-driven architectures, domain-driven design, resilience patterns and microservices.
- Strong experience using Nest, Fastify and/or Express for RESTful API development.
- Strong experience in MongoDB, Redis or other graph databases.
- Experience with AWS serverless services like Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Kinesis, SQS, SNS and more.
- Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient in Git and Git Flow, Experience in CI/CD, pull/merge request and code reviews.
- Self Starter with a structured working style.
- Analytical skills and enthusiasm for the latest developments in the IT sector.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent time management skills, working under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
- A competitive salary with skill and seniority-based scaling.
- Annual performance related bonus.
- Global experience of working with a young highly professional team in one of the fastest-growing industries. (gaming and esports)
- Opportunity to build the most innovative products in the esports and IT industry.
- Additional education and further career opportunities provided by the company.
- A high level of creative freedom.
- A cozy and comfortable office.
- Flexible work schedule.
- The Ultimate office gym.
If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions. We are driven to develop and create amazing teams of people who will work towards the same goals to create new boundaries and push the limits further than ever. So, if you are interested in being a part of our amazing team of experts, send us your Resume/CV, Cover letter & portfolio at the email address attached to the Apply button and become a part of amazing groups of people.
Our team does not care about your gender, religion, sexual orientation, origin or other irrelevant things, so don’t hesitate to apply if you feel like you have the potential to do amazing things and use your experience, knowledge and resourcefulness.
Remote position or local if you live in Belgrade
Location: TwogTech offices Belgrade, Serbia, Hybrid
TwogNation is an esports tech holding company with multiple business lines which has existed for 5 years now. Our head office is located in Belgrade, Serbia but we also have a presence in the European Union, US, UK, and Canada.
Our company has a few branches, TwogEngine, TwogNews, TwogHub, and Icatrex.
TwogEngine is our software for organizing online gaming tournaments. We spent years building this software and its features, so it’s ready for implementation into any system. The backend is in Java 8 (Spring), frontend is in Angular. We use PostgreSQL as a database. As a server, we use AWS.
This is an ongoing project, which we constantly try to upgrade and enhance.
Besides our software, we do other projects for clients, primarily web3 and esports related, but not exclusively.
TwogNews, our news aggregator: single destination for all the latest news in esports and gaming. We are curating the news and updates in the industry and producing investment and drama reports, statistics, history, infographics, and content which is easy for the users to digest.
TwogHub is a B2C platform that is a one-stop for esports. It consists of 3 pillars - information and aggregation, full tournament engine, and social platform.
On TwogHub you can make your own profile, player's passport, find tournaments, find teammates, and much more!
Icatrex, our outstaffing and recruitment division, was born out of TwogNation.
Through working with partners, we had requests to build tech for non-sports products.
We wanted to share our expertise and services with the wider world and help companies reach the top of their industries.
Our team is mostly developers, plus a few operational staff. We have a strict “no asshole” policy, which means we don’t tolerate any kind of bad behavior towards colleagues.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Sjajna saradnja sa svim zaposlenim!
Lokacija same kancelarije, daleko od grada. Ali hej, uvek ima parking mesta barem :)
Beograd, hibridni način rada
Preporuke se učitavaju...