Are you driven by the ability to work and develop in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies? Keep on reading because we’re hiring.
We’re NTH Group, a mobile leader whose activities and areas of expertise support the entire Mobile Business Value Chain. With headquarters in Switzerland, we employ 250 experts throughout Europe; now, you could become one of us.
Currently, we are looking for candidates to fill an OpenCart backend developer position. The position focuses on creating and maintaining eCommerce web services that interact with a complex database, and we’re looking for a competent ambitious individual to join our team in Beograd and work on challenging international projects.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- developing new solutions and features and improving existing systems
- solving problems in a competent and collaborative environment
- writing well-designed, testable, efficient code
- gathering specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- cooperating closely with Product Management
- handling multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
Requirements expected of potential candidates:
- at least 2 year of experience working on the Web with PHP and JS
- experience with ecommerce solutions
- degree in computer science; however, your experience and proven skills are more important
- at least a web app or two under your belt
- excellent knowledge of PHP/JS and in-depth understanding of HTML/CSS
- comprehension of Object Oriented Programming, design patterns and web application development
- keeping up with latest web development news and technologies
- experience with Laravel, WordPress, Vue.JS is a bonus but not necessary
Compensation and awards employees can expect:
While the compensation for this position is ultimately dependent upon the candidate's experience and other qualifications, we offer our employees a competitive paycheck and award outstanding performance with career advancement opportunities. We also ensure that our developers have modern workstations with the technology they require. There’s reasonable flexibility about working schedule and we allow our employees the possibility to occasionally work from home.
Interested to learn more?
Employees in this position will have the opportunity to develop new skills and extend their knowledge of various domains of expertise that NTH operates in. If you’re intrigued by what you’ve read and think you can enrich our team with your knowledge and experience, submit your application.
Send us your CV and motivation expressed in any form in English. Good luck!