Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 200 employees divided into 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Application Management System (SAP) unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Good experience in Oracle RDBMS R12 or superior and PL/SQL
- Significative experience in Oracle RDBMS design and tuning activities in of project with the relevant amount of data
- Development skills and experience in C#, ASP.NET Web Forms and Web Service (SOA) will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2015 or Superior will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge about lifecycle software management
- Knowledge about software project management
- Readiness to share your knowledge with less experienced colleagues, but also to learn new concepts and software technologies as needs arise
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- Knowledge of the Italian language will be a plus
- Available for travelling to Italy for a short period, after the pandemic is over
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Currently only remote work. When the epidemiological situation is safe, a combination of remote work and work from the office will be introduced
- Parking space
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to learn 7 different languages using our E-learning platform
- Team buildings, conferences and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!