The position in Fadata is related to the technical architecture consultancy, installation, configuration and performance tuning of the ORACLE technology stack which Fadata proprietary software system INSIS runs on. In addition, the role also covers INSIS deployment and upgrade through set of automated scripts, plus any troubleshooting activities associated with that.
- Installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of Apache web server, OHS, WebLogic on clustered and non-clustered environments based on Windows and Linux platform
- Configuring WebLogic Plug-in for web servers and deploying various J2EE applications (WAR, EAR, and JAR).
- Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by WebLogic Heap Size, garbage collection, JDBC Pools. Writing scripts (start & stop) for web application server administration.
- Configuring JDBC Connection Pools, data sources, Execute Threads
- Responsible for application changes across different platforms - development, testing and production environments.
- Configured Clusters, Server groups, Disaster recovery site role for availability and failover
- Creation and configuration of new domain and modification of existing with scripts
- Deployment with WLST and ANT build scripts and scripts to perform automated deployment process.
- Analyzing thread dump & heap dump for WebLogic application server.
- 5 or more years of direct or similar experience with Oracle Weblogic
- Experience with Weblogic Cluster setups
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Weblogic 12c and 11g certification are a plus
- Experience with Oracle OCI is plus Experience with Oracle OCI
- Maintenance and configuration of Oracle Linux
- Excellent scripting capabilities in (Bash, ANT, WLST)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Team player
- An exciting working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.