About this role
Provides technical support to external clients and internal parties on the firm's technology products. Provides client service while answering questions and resolving issues. Ensures the timely resolution of problems.
The position: Support Consultant is a part of the Customer Success team. They work closely with other teams, mainly: Implementation Consultants, DBAs, Account Managers and Developers. Handling client relationships is an essential part of the role; this implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity). Being a client facing role, the impact of their work will be greatly reflected on Companies image.
Key focus of the role is to provide solution to customer requests that predominantly require a technical skillset, such as SQL programming experience. Everyday tasks include reviewing and troubleshooting production systems, as well as provide general product guidance and best practices.
*This position requires working in the shift 6 pm - 2 am.
Your day would include:
- Providing qualitative analysis of client's needs and evaluating feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Regularly tracking on backlog tickets
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical aspects
- Supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Graduated from the Faculty of Organizational Sciences/ Economy/IT/Mathematics or relevant placement
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL (1+ years of working experience with MS SQL)
- Clear understanding on Indexes, CTE, Triggers
- Understanding of advanced optimization techniques when writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of building stored procedures and user defined functions
- Great communication and presentation skills, ability to adapt to all styles of people
- Strong analytical skills
- Independence in work and decision-making, team-worker
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Previous experience implementing financial software solution is a plus
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.