Belit is an IT company with focus on software development and IT consulting. We have been on the market for more than twenty years, creating innovative solutions in finance, banking, government, energy, and health sectors. We started as a small family business, taking care of our employees and their families as one of our core values. We are proud to say that our first employee is still with us.
Right now, we are looking for: PHP Developer
- Contribute to the continuing development of the business applications, portals, web sites.
- Collaborate with the team throughout the project life-cycle.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business goals and user needs.
- Test your work for correctness, performance and security and deploy it to production.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP language - 3+ years
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Experience with Laravel/Symfony framework
- Knowledge of version control systems like git, mercurial, svn, tfs
- Basic knowledge in Test driven programming, Continuous Integration
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (MySQL or MariaDB)
- Experience with web servers (Apache)
- Knowledge of basic Linux administration is a plus
- Experience with Docker is a plus
If we match you’ll become a part of the team that:
- Develops vast variety of software products, from complex e-Government solutions, business applications, to portals and web sites
- Shares knowledge and grows together
- Has flexible working hours within a hybrid working model
- Takes care of its members with comprehensive benefits package (private health insurance included)