We are a young team of professionals from different corners of the world. Passion, creativity, and innovation are the main pillars of our company and our business. Due to our rapid business growth in cooperation with our Croatian partner NymphByte we are looking for a creative new colleague who shares the same passion and spirit that we have to join us.
Because of increased work requests, we are looking for a PHP Developer (Remote position).
What you tell your friends you do
- You'll be joining a mixed team of PHP & WP developers, SEO specialists, and supporting staff in Croatia and Serbia to develop new features into our and our partners/client's core products.
- You will be responsible for core feature development of our custom web apps, e-commerce B2B systems, as well as working on extending basic functionality of Wordpress projects.
- Your day-to-day will be spent using PHP, JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS & MySql.
The day to day
- We start new projects with simple proof of concepts, as what we do generally hasn’t been done before, and build to production readiness from there. It’s interesting work and needs intelligent, hard-working, self-motivated people who work well in remote teams.
- You’ll be responsible for the implementation of fixes and features, including requirements gathering, design, development and test. Your emphasis will be on building performant, scalable, PHP based applications.
- You will work closely with the team in a stress-free, conducting regular code reviews and testing.
Who you are
- The right person will have at least 2 years’ experience in the field as a PHP developer and will be educated to the University degree level.
- You are self-motivated, with an appetite for learning and have the ability to articulate your ideas in a mindful and collaborative manner.
- You enjoy a challenge, embrace accountability and will be depended on to use your intuition to make key decisions.
- You'll care deeply about innovative and reliable feature development, the accessibility of the created UI's, and have a keen eye for detail whilst following strong design principles.
- You have experience of building more complex web applications
- Although you're not necessarily a designer, you care deeply about interaction and visual design and are able to apply them to create clean user-focused layouts.
- You will know, and be able to articulate, why a design is "wrong" and have a strong understanding of modern development processes.
You should be an expert in
- SOAP / REST / JSON
Bonus points for experience of
- Codeigniter/Laravel framework
- WordPress experience
- Full-time work-from-home experience
- Stress-free working environment
- Working With a Flexible Schedule
Job Location: Work from home
If you believe that you meet the requirements please submit Your up-to-date CV (in English) electronically.