We are looking for skilled engineers to join our company and be part of the team that works on developing the HR and Learning Management System.
As a part of the team that currently counts 10 team members, you will be in charge of working on a hands-on business application designed to deliver the best possible experience to its users in Scandinavia and the USA. You will have the opportunity to work on a complex app with challenging business logic and will develop new features and functionalities by using the latest technologies.
Boutsourcing is a full-stack software development company creating tailored, industry-specific software solutions with proven expertise in building HR and Cyber Security products.
- Collaborating and teamwork in an Agile team and participating in the development of the HR Management Tool and Learning Management System.
- Implementing new functionalities of the solutions based on defined customer requirements
We would appreciate the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with our stack - PHP, MySQL, JS, HTML/CSS, Git
- Experience with Symfony and Angular frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge in developing REST APIs and integrations with external web services
- Writing unit and functional tests
- Educated in the IT area with a good foundation in OOP and software architecture
- Experienced in software design patterns
- Analytical, problem-solver, responsible
- Able to take the initiative, to be productive and efficient
- Before all — a teammate
We can contribute to your success and development by:
- By providing you work-life balance that we are very proud of
- With a competitive salary and private health insurance
- Making a pleasant and organized but yet dynamic working environment
- Offering participation in challenging projects and an opportunity to work with skilled team members
- By having fun at company events and team building activities